The Lodge at Granite Springs Opens June 13th
The Lodge at Granite Springs is open from June 13th!
We have all been missing the delicious food and comfortable atmosphere at the Lodge at Granite Springs, but we don’t have to wait any longer! The Lodge opens on June 13th for service Saturday and Sundays, and Wednesday afternoons and evening.
The Lodge Dining Room offers a full-service dining experience in a beautiful venue. The new and improved menu features a selection of traditional maritime cuisine and classics that are sure to please. Our experienced and friendly staff will treat you like friends and family. With a view of our course and the picturesque Shad Bay, your dining experience at The Lodge Dining Room will be enjoyable and memorable.
With weekend brunch, Lunch and dinner menus on offer, there’s something for everyone with great value crowd-pleaser food. Bring you family and have a wonderful time in a beautiful setting.
The Lodge at Granite Springs is open Saturday and Sunday 11-6pm and Wednesday 4-9pm.
See Sample Menus HERE.
The Bayview Bar and Grill is already open!
Our perfectly placed Bayview Bar and Grill to keep you going for perfect play. Nearly half way round the course, you can drop in for a bite then keep on going.
The Bayview Bar & Grill is located just before our 10th tee, and is the most recent addition to Granite Springs Golf Club.
The Bayview offers a selection of light breakfast and lunch items including hot dogs, hamburgers, and sandwiches as well as snacks and hot and cold beverages. Head to Bayview to grab a cold one or a quick bite. Make sure you get an energy boost that will help you get through the back nine!
We also offer a Beverage Cart!
During busy days throughout the hot summer months you will spot our beverage cart roaming the course offering a wide selection of cold beverages and light snacks to keep you fuelled and refreshed during your round! The beverage cart is scheduled when the weather is hot, on special occasions or when we have lots of thirsty guests. Cart service starts at 11am.
See our Menu of exciting entrees at the Lodge at Granite Springs HERE.
Whilst Covid-19 is still active, we have the following protocols in place to keep you safe:
To keep you safe while you dine with us we will be opening with the following protocols in place:
- Operations will being at 50% capacity
- All Tables are separated by a minimum of 6ft
- Our Chefs and servers are all certified in Advanced Food Safety
- All Key high touch points will be disinfected every 30 minutes during peek volumes and a minimum of every hour. Logs will be kept
- All Tables and chairs will be disinfected after each use.
- Common items such as menus and Salt & pepper shakers will be disinfected after each use.
- A hand sanitization station will be available at the entrance
- Washrooms will be limited to 1 person at a time
- Staff will be screened daily before beginning work and will only work when healthy.
- Staff will where masks in the kitchen and whenever the 6ft physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- All food will be delivered to tables with plate covers.
- We will ask for guest (not members) contact information while dining with us so that if required contact tracing can occur quickly in the unlikely event of exposure.
We are excited to return to action in serving the members and guests of the Club and will have new and interesting menu items to share with you.
See you on the 13th!